In the spirit of full transparency, know that this Auto Chat Profits review contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You probably agree that a great way to earn money in today’s world is online.
It would be great if it was possible to do this in 6 minutes and 14 clicks of a button. Auto Chat Profits claims that if you put in 23 minutes of work each day, then it is possible.
This Auto Chat Profits review, with video, exposes the truth about the program and will show you if it really is possible to make money online.
Auto Chat Profits Review- The Overview and Rankings
- Name: Auto Chat Profits
- Owners: Samantha Smith (not a real person- 0 out of 100)
- Website URL: autochatprofits.com
- Type: Using a Chatbot to Make Money
- Training: 10 out of 100
- Success Stories: 1 out of 100
- Price: Free for 14 days then $17 per month + $481 Upsells
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 4 out of 100
Auto Chat Profits Pros and Cons
- You could learn some basic techniques for email marketing and paid traffic methods
- Free trial and money-back guarantee
- Traffic!! No reliable way of getting traffic
- You will lose more money with solo ads & suggested traffic methods
- You own nothing
- It won’t teach you how to create your own website or online business
- Misleading sales pitch
- It looks so spammy that most people won’t trust it
What Does Auto Chat Profits do?
It will help you build a website chatbox in under 6 minutes and 14 clicks.
This chatbox is integrated with Clickbank and multiple email providers (but mainly just GetResponse… which costs at least $15 per month by the way).
If you’re like me, you like to actually see what you’re going to buy.
So I found this decent behind the scenes video on YouTube (you only need to watch from 4 mins to 7 mins 30 seconds)…
There is also training a traffic source that is supposedly tried and tested.
As you continue to read this Auto Chat Profits review, you will find out more about this and the truth about this program.
Now, I can almost hear your mind saying…
Is Auto Chat Profits a Scam?
After watching that video you may be surprised by this answer…
But there are two main ways an online course can be a scam:
- Take your money and run off into the sunset, never to be heard from again
- Provide some information but it doesn’t live up to their promises
Do you remember seeing the sales video showing you their amazing chatbox and what happened to their Clickbank account after they started it…
Because of this… I’m going to have to call Auto Chat Profits out as being a scam.
The more you read this Auto Chat Profits review, the more you will understand why…
Just to be fully transparent with you, I have not purchased this program myself.
I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what this program genuinely does. This is because I have been burnt from programs just like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes. If you’d like to learn more “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” then click the highlighted text.
- How to Make Money Online Without Selling
- Affiliate Marketing Online: The Secrets Revealed
- How does Blogging Make Money?
Auto Chat Profits Red Flags
Here are some of the important reasons as to why it is a scam…
- Black Hat Methods – Using lies and unethical methods to make someone buy something
- White Hat Methods – Being honest and genuine to help people make informed decisions about purchases
- Affiliate Marketing- Connecting a customer to a product they are looking for and receiving a commission for doing so
- Red Flag – A warning sign
#1 Traffic Issues
This is the number one reason… pretty much the only reason you need to hear as to why Auto Chat Profits won’t work.
You won’t be able to get any traffic to your “ready-made” chatbot website.
You will have a great looking website sitting on the world wide web, collecting dust.
In fact, it’s debatable as to whether the website looks great or not as we’re about to find out…
#2 You Will Lose More Money
So if you do want to get a measly handful of people to look at your brand spanking new website, guess what you will have to do…
Pay money for ads.
Specifically, solo ads i.e. paying someone else with an email list to send out an email for you to get them to look at your website
Therefore not only are paying for the website and an autoresponder, you now will need to pay money to send cold emails to random people.
Now, you may be thinking…
“Yeah but surely I will pay people to come to my website and they’ll end up buying something, which pays for what I paid for.”
Well let’s dive into that a bit shall we…
#3 You’re Not in Control
Remember, your website is built for you in 6 minutes and 14 clicks!
While that is great and everything it also means you have ZERO control over it.
You can’t add anything or change it in any way.
And let’s face it…
#4 Poor Quality Website
The website looks so spammy!
Now, I want you to be really honest with me…
If you opened a page with Mariah Carey lying on a sofa saying hi, would you buy anything from it?
Please don’t answer that question how I think you may have!
I hope you have deep pockets amigo.
Here are some more things that Auto Chat Profits will try to sell to you…
Upsell 1: ACP Faster Profits. ($197)- Fully hosted affiliate website with sales video, articles and product reviews.
Upsell 2: ACP Double Your Profit Sites ($187)- Same as upsell 1 but in another niche.
Upsell 3: ACP Traffic Tsunami ($97)- More advanced traffic techniques (still all paid traffic methods though)
The truth is, if you want to get traffic to a website consistently, passively and for free you have 2 options:
- Google (or search engines)
- Pinterest (I won’t go into that here but check out “How to Use Pinterest for Beginners” if you are interested)
To do either of those things you will need content on a website.
But the ready-made stuff these sites will have will not do the job.
#6 Misleading Sales Pitch aka Lies
This part really grinds my gears!
It’s dishonest, immoral and just plain wrong.
It’s not possible to click the button 14 times in 6 minutes and produce these kinds of results.
Forgive me you only need to put in 23 minutes a day.
It’s scary how good they make it sound, isn’t it?
#7 They Tell You The Truth… Eventually
But it’s not a good thing!!
The website sales page has definitely toned down on the ludicrous claims it used to make and I’m guessing they got sued or something because the website now says…
Finally the TRUTH!!
If they put that in the sales video maybe it would be more legitimate.
#8 Owners Hiding
If this doesn’t scream SCAM, then I’m not sure what does.
Let me ask you this…
If you created a system that people could spend 23 minutes on a day and click 14 buttons in under 6 minutes to set up, to produce $1,000’s in under a week, don’t you think you would proud of yourself?
Then why does the owner use a pen name?
- Discover the Perfect Part Time Job Online
- How to Make Money at Home
- Why You Should Make Money Online Part Time
My Opinion – Auto Chat Profits
Sorry for the blunt delivery.
It’s a scam that pulls you in by playing on your wants and desires (make loads of money by putting in no time and effort).
These opportunities simply don’t exist.
It is possible to make money from affiliate marketing, which is what the webchat bot website will do.
But it takes time and effort to get the results.
An Evergreen Strategy That Brings You The Money
It wasn’t that long ago that I was still trying to figure out how it’s possible for people to make money online.
The main problem for me is I was looking for something that ticked 3 boxes:
- I could work on part-time (I was still in a full-time job)
- Didn’t cost a fortune to start and maintain
- Didn’t need me to sell stuff to my friends and family
It was in September 2018 that I found the system that I still use today. In September 2019 I quit my full-time job to dedicate more time to it.
The best thing about it is:
- It’s free to start
- Customers are brought to you that are already interested (just think about how you found this review… there was no money or time spent from me promoting this!)
- You get access to over 1.5 million entrepreneurs, just like you (oh, and me as a personal coach to help you on your journey)
When you try out this program you will see why so many people recommend it.
No credit card details required
Auto Chat Profits Review: The “MakeTimeOnline” Final Word
Summing up this Auto Chat Profits review…
It’s a scam that plays on your emotions to make you believe it may be possible.
In fact, you will be left with a website that nobody looks at pulling your hair trying to figure out what to do next.
I congratulate you on taking the time to research it before diving in.
Keep changing for the better,
P.S. Since you’re still here, I’m going to assume that you are interested in making money online to free up your time. So check out my review of my #1 recommended program to help you do just that…