In the spirit of full transparency, know that this Income Shift Pro review contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclaimer here.
You may agree that automating an online system is a must to make money online.
Most programs don’t genuinely offer this. However, Income Shift Pro suggests it can automate your myEcon MLM sales better than the McDonald’s franchise automates making burgers.
This Income Shift Pro review will show you whether it will automate your online sales, or if the program is a scam.
Income Shift Pro Review – The Overview and Rankings
- Name: Income Shift Pro
- Owners: Ivey Stokes & Alvin Curry (5 out of 100)
- Website URL: incomeshiftpro.com
- Support: 80 out of 100
- Training: 65 out of 100
- Success Stories: 75 out of 100
- Price: $25 monthly (but you need myEcon too $34.95 per month and $47.90 set up fee)
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 56 out of 100
Pros and Cons
- Relatively low cost to entry compared to other MLM Programs
- Helps you to advertise and promote myEcon in a better way
- Offers friendly and reasonable commission (recurrent) system to its members
- Hard to generate traffic (or leads) without paying for them
- Encouraged to use Facebook to sell products (i.e. selling to your friends)
- You need to be a good marketer who invests heavily in the system
- The sales process is completely automated so you don’t actually learn how to use the tactics yourself (i.e. ready-made landing page and email templates)
Is Income Shift Pro a Scam?
The short answer is no.
The long answer is below…
What does Income Shift Pro do?
Simply put… it makes getting more sales, hence commission, through your myEcon MLM program much easier.
If you aren’t a marketer for myEcon then this program is worthless. Period!
Read “myEcon Review: 13 Reasons to Avoid Today” to see whether myEcon is worth your time and find out more about what an MLM company is.
If you do decide to go down the myEcon route I would 110% recommend that you use Income Shift Pro.
Now re-read those last 3 sentences.
- Why Make Time Online? Financial Independence Retire Early Blog
- Save Hours of Time with these Resources
The Income Shift Pro Scam… Training and Behind the Scenes
So I’ve already said it’s not a scam and the Better Business Bureau is proof that myEcon is not a scam. Most businesses that have been running for 13 years will have 10 complaints… and they have all been resolved or responded to.
However, it’s really important to be aware of what training you are receiving when purchasing any online marketing course. Read “8 Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” to see what to look out for before you make any purchase.
What do You Get From Income Shift Pro?
This is what you’ll receive within the main section of the membership area:
- Marketing training videos
- *Ready made capture page and landing page templates
- *Email Autoresponder (a system that captures email addresses and sends emails to them automatically)
- *Pre-written email sequences that will automatically go out to your leads
- Leads management system
- SMS Autoresponder
- SMS Blaster (doesn’t seem to be working yet…)
- Campaign Tracking
*The best parts about Income Shift Pro
You’ll be given access to the following bonuses too :
- Craigslist training
- Free traffic rotator
- Access to the support group which has over 1.5K members
But, to be honest, if you’re new to online marketing most of that is gobbledegook!
If you are seriously considering starting with myEcon and Income Shift Pro, then you need to watch some YouTube videos like the one below, showing you what you’ll get inside and see if you think it looks good.
Just type in “Income Shift Pro review” on YouTube to find a heap of these! But here is one that’s listed pretty high and shows you the inside…
Cyndie has put together a nice (although quite long and slightly boring) video about what you can do on the inside of Income Shift Pro. You can see it is legitimate and has some training videos and all the goodies listed above.
Can you see what the BIG issue is yet?
That’s right amigo… generating traffic (or leads) for your business.
Online Marketing & Generating Leads
This is pretty much 95% of online marketers biggest issue!
Do you think you would have a better chance of making sales and commission if you continually attracted qualified leads to sales pages and email marketing campaigns?
Does a fat dog fart?
As you can see from Cyndie above, you will be trained on how to use Facebook and Facebook Messenger to increase your leads (jump to 18:30 mins in the above video).
Now, they can pussyfoot around this all they want but what they are really saying is…
You will be asked and recommended to try to sell this to your friends.
- Yes, they may show you how to acquire “new friends” on FaceyB.
- Yes, it may be a great way to find “qualified” leads.
But at the end of the day, it will require you putting in the time and effort to try to directly sell something to some people on FB.
You’re probably wondering if there is another way to make money online.
Now let me ask you this… how many times has someone contacted you about some “shiny & new” program on FB? And when was the last time you bought this shiny thing?
I rest my case…
Income Shift Pro Price
Now remember you need to have a myEcon membership to use Income Shift Pro.
- $47.90 setup fee (myEcon set up fee)
- $34.95 monthly (myEcon fee)
- $25 monthly (ISP fee)
This means that just to get going you’ll need to spend $107.85.
That is more than 4 times the amount of the supposed 25 bucks. After this, you’ll need to pay a further $59.95 a month to stay as an active member for the MLM program myEcon and ISP.
I guess this isn’t too bad if it can provide you with the lifestyle that you’re after… but, the fact is you’ll need to pay a lot more than $25 a month.
Now, let me ask you this…
If you’re not seeing results, how long will you pay $60 a month before giving up?
This is what some marketers for Income Shift Pro will say to convince you:
“If you refer someone else to Income Shift Pro you will make $5 per lead.”
“So just refer 5 of your good mates and you basically get Income Shift Pro for free!!”
It’s not that easy!
Let me tell you this for a fact…
Your friends don’t want you selling them stuff!
The last thing you want to be known for is the person that tries to sell things to them all the time. Especially if you use your relationship with them to sell.
It’s kind of emotional blackmail when you think about it!
Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was a way you could attract leads that were genuinely interested in doing what you were offering?
And remember, cold messaging people on Facebook to buy something is like trying to paint the Mona Lisa in the dark with your feet.
My Opinion: Income Shift Pro Review
So is Income Shift Pro a scam?
In fact, I hope this Income Shift Pro review will make you realise that you should be using it if you currently are promoting the myEcon MLM program.
These are 4 key factors to consider before jumping into starting Income Shift Pro (and forking out more money every month):
- If you can set up a sales funnel that generates more income than you spend then it can become a money machine.
- But… it’s going to be hard to generate leads
- You can pay for leads i.e. Facebook ads/ solo email ads (but these are more advanced marketing strategies not really taught in detail in this program)
- You are going to need to be willing to lose a lot of money tweaking and improving this system to get it working like this.
The question you should be asking is…
Should I start the myEcon MLM program?
Personally, I would say no.
There are better ways to make money online to free up your time than promoting a load of overpriced products. Read “myEcon Review: 13 Reasons to Avoid Today” to see whether myEcon is worth your time.
The Key Ingredient this Program is Missing
There is no good quality training on producing a website.
All of the best internet marketers will utilise a website for these reasons:
- Send leads to
- Educate their audience (provide content!)
- Get traffic on tap every month.
Check out “How to Build a Website the Easy Way… in Under 30 Seconds” if you’d like to get started adding value with a legit online business.
Websites can generate relevant leads using a technique called SEO (search engine optimisation)… basically, putting your website on page one of Google so people click on it every month for free! See “Who Else Wants Free Traffic? Find Keywords for Your Website” to learn more about this.
If you’re thinking…
“This is true automation!”
Because you don’t need to keep finding people on Facebook and message them to look at your fancy “ready-made capture page”.
You write great content once and keep benefiting from traffic… month in month out.
Just think about it… how did you discover this review?
- Why do People Create Blogs? These 28 Bloggers Explain Their Story
- 8 Lucrative Affiliate Marketing Tips for Beginners
- The Best Affiliate Marketing Products to Sell
An Evergreen Strategy That Brings You The Money
It wasn’t that long ago that I was still trying to figure out how it’s possible for people to make money online.
The biggest issue I found was that most systems either required a load of time, money or for you to sell to all your friends and family. I wanted to find a passive income system that had a few things:
- I could work on when I wanted (I was still in a full-time job)
- Didn’t cost a fortune to start and maintain
- Didn’t need me to sell stuff to my friends and family
It was in September 2018 that I found Wealthy Affiliate. By the end of 2019, I quit my full-time job.
The best thing about it is:
- It’s free to start
- Customers are brought to you that are already interested (just think about how you found this review… there was no money or time spent from me promoting this!)
- You get me as a personal coach to help you on your journey
When you try out this program you will see why so many people recommend it.
No credit card details required
Income Shift Pro Review: The “MakeTimeOnline” Final Word
At the end of the day, there is no quick and easy way of making decent money online.
There are easy ways to make a few dollars here and there. But there is no easy way to set up a passive income online. Read “How to Make Money at Home” for more ideas on this.
As you read each word of this Income Shift Pro review you notice that it will take effort and time to see results.
Are you beginning to see how you need to be willing to lose money up-front and have the perseverance to keep going when you are not seeing results?
This is when you need to have a strong “why”.
If you are not sold on the myEcon products themselves then it will become hard to sell the MLM program to other people.
If you have any questions and I mean ANY questions about this Income Shift Pro review, please leave them below. And if you have used or currently have a membership please also add your thoughts below.
Keep changing for the better,
P.S. Since you’re still here, I’m assuming you’re interested in making money online to free up your time. Click here to see my review of my #1 recommended program and join the form below to learn how to build an online business with no experience.
Thanks for helping me find more information on Income shift pro. I was looking for a review and someone who knows something about this product. Are you only allowed to promote myEcon or can you promote other products with this?
You are allowed to use it how you wish but it is completely set up for myEcon so you will have to reword all the emails and landing pages etc. yourself. If you were going to do that I’d recommend just using an autoresponder like Mailchimp (free but limited) or ConvertKit ($29/ month but awesome features, p.s. that’s an aff link as I use them myself)
Hope that helps
My question, is Alfredo advance facebook ads training still in this system?
Check out Cyndie’s video above which shows behind the scenes in there now. It doesn’t have Alfredo’s advance facebook training ads but it has it’s own Facebook ads training and videos in there.
Hope that helps.
Comments are closed.