If you’re anything like me, then you would probably quite like to win the lottery…
Who are we kidding, how fricking awesome would that be?!
Buy a ticket… do nothing and wake up to millions of dollars in your bank account.
No more working for “the man”… time to spend with your family… travelling the world!
Can a system really be capable of helping this dream become reality? This Lotto Annihilator review will expose the truth behind the system and how real people can earn passive income online.
Lotto Annihilator Review – The Overview and Rankings
- Name: Lotto Annihilator
- Owners: Richard Lustig (25 out 100)
- Website URL: lottoannihilator.com
- Success Stories: 25 out of 100
- Price: $97 (+$27 Richards Lottery Secrets)
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 25 out of 100
Pros and Cons
- Provides a strategy for selecting Lottery numbers
- There is proof the guy who made it has won some prizes
- Honest about what results to expect
- The Lottery is technically completely random every time it’s drawn
- Mr Lustig hasn’t won anything since 2010
- Same program… different name!
- Black hat sales tactics to rush you into buying it
- You can put in a lot of time to figuring this system out without any guarantee of any results
- At the end of the day, you still need luck
What does Lotto Annihilator do?
Simply put it is a system that will help you predict lottery numbers to win the lottery!
To be fair to Richard Lustig he does make it clear that it may not be millions but people are using the system to win the likes of $6,000 and $13,000.
The Lotto Annihilator makes it look like it may really be a system that can help you.
This Lotto Annihilator review will show you there are 5 simple steps for you to follow:
- Start writing down the numbers of each of the games you want to play
- Plug at least the previous 7 winning numbers into the formula Richard has created (based on complex maths that has already been done for you!)
- Go and purchase your tickets based on the numbers the formula gives you
- You may win a small prize the first time or even nothing at all, but don’t get discouraged!
- Keep repeating for as long as you like
And this supposedly works for any lottery game around the world!
Ready to make passive income online?
Hey, I’m Mike.
I created a passive income online within a year. I had no marketing skills or online experience when I started.
Is Richard Lustig Really Just After Your Money?
When I reviewed Auto Lotto Processor, I genuinely thought that this guy had made some money on the lottery, spunked it all then tried to claim that he knew some fancy system to win the lottery (as if!!… right?)
But I really went to town on working out some of these systems and whether it is genuinely possible to do.
In hindsight, I think he is trying to help people.
Some people actually think he may be onto something. Just look at how many news stories there are on people that have won more than one time on the lottery…
In the sales pitch, he even says…
He is pretty upfront with you too…
My opinion has definitely started to change about Richard Lustig. But, I can almost hear your mind saying…
Also, it would be wise to learn that there are loads of other programs that share the same opportunities such as:
Is Lotto Annihilator a Scam?
Just to be fully transparent with you, I have not purchased this program myself.
So I will stop short of calling this program a scam outright.
I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what this program genuinely does. This is because I have been burnt from programs like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes! If you’d like to learn more “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” then click the highlighted text.
The more you read this Lotto Annihilator review, the more you will see the truth about the program.
Lotto Annihilator Red Flags
Since you’re still here I’m going to assume you want to know the truth.
So here are some of the red flags that everyone should be aware of before purchasing…
- Black Hat Methods – Using lies and unethical methods to make someone buy something
- White Hat Methods – Being honest and genuine to help people make informed decisions about purchases
- Red Flag – A warning sign
#1 The Sales Pitch
OK, so the sales video is very clever. Some of it is just good marketing but some of it is outright lies to make you want to buy it.
Here is a list of some of the white hat methods that the sales video uses:
- Pulling on emotions- You could spend more time with family, buy a house you deserve and do what you want to do etc.
- Richard is relatable- telling his story of being stuck in a job, thinking there’s more to life etc.
- Addresses other reviews claiming his system is a scam
However, the scarcity tactic claiming that there are only limited spots and time available to purchase the system is an outright lie.
Richard’s previous 2 programs (Lottery Winning University and Auto Lotto Processor) are very similar to this one and they still exist for people to purchase.
Are you beginning to see how there is no limit to how many people can sign up?
#2 Unverified Claims
“People have used this system to win millions of dollars!!”
So where’s their honest Lotto Annihilator review?
This is awesome if people have done this but there was no proof about some of these wins…
Seriously, just think about it…
If this was your program, wouldn’t you get a video testimonial and some proof this happened? He even got a signed letter from previous people that used his system to win smaller amounts of money.
#3 Product Sold Through Clickbank
Clickbank is a legitimate affiliate marketing website where people that have created a product (like Lotto Annihilator) offer other people a commission to market their product.
Simply put, Richard will pay people a commission to advertise his program on the internet.
Just type in Lotto Annihilator review in Google and you will see a heap of people claiming this is the best thing since sliced bananas.
However, Clickbank is known for poor products and scams, particularly in the “e-business and e-marketing” sector. Check out a previous product I reviewed to see what I mean “Five Minute Profit Sites Review”.
The good thing about Clickbank is the money-back guarantee does normally work.
But it can be really time-consuming to contact them and hassle them. It’s 100%, not a “no questions asked” kind of money-back guarantee.
Just look at the emails below between me and another Clickbank product. It took a month for them to confirm the cancellation and there was a lot of toing and froing of emails to get it sorted.
This is a massive waste of time and effort that could be spent better elsewhere.
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate online business strategy and the worlds best online marketers use it. Check out “How Michelle Makes Over $100,000 a month on her website“
#4 They Even Tell You The Truth- The Disclaimer…
The disclaimer actually made me laugh out loud!…
“Most of Richard’s Lotto Annihilator customers will not win the lottery, and you should not expect to win the lottery by purchasing Lotto Annihilator or following the program“…
Then it continues to say…
“This website and the Lotto Annihilator product are for informational and entertainment purposes only“…
Have you noticed yet that they are genuinely telling you the truth, which I must take my hat off to them for?
But it can be hard to notice the truth past the clever sales pitch that pulls on the emotions and our wants!
#5-8 Same As the Previous System By Richard Lustig
Check out my review on “Auto Lotto Processor” to see the red flags for this program.
The exact same ones still apply but there are even more that I have found this time around.
- A scientific study by Insider Today proving it won’t work
- Re-naming the software 3 times (at least!)
- The 60-day guarantee… not so guaranteed
Are you beginning to realise the list is ongoing?
You’ve got to wonder why the more you look into it, the more red flags you find.
Ready to make passive income online?
I’ve created a growing passive income online with no marketing skills or online experience…
I’ve made a special video for you to explain exactly how I did this.
My Opinion – Lotto Annihilator
So you want my honest opinion?
OK then, let me paraphrase all this into a few sentences…
- People want the idea to work (winning the lottery… duh!)
- It kind of gives a strategy to “gamble on the lottery” and you will probably get some wins (I tried his scratch card system… won about £30 from £20, lost £20, won £15 from £10, lost £10… it’s very time-consuming and you are completely gambling!)
- But because it is sold on Clickbank people jump on the reviews like it’s the best thing since sliced bacon.
- It’s not.
- There are ZERO guarantees you will make money.
- It will 100% guarantee you will need to spend time working things out and watching numbers, that let’s face it… are drawn completely randomly.
In 2018 I had no idea what affiliate marketing was.
Once I learnt about it, it just seemed like a great business model that can grow over time using the power of the internet.
So I tried to figure it out by myself… that got me nowhere fast.
Then I fell for some terrible online scams.
But eventually, I found Wealthy Affiliate. It teaches long-term proven strategies to build an online business with all the tools & support needed.
And this happened…
Once you learn the process of getting thousands of people to find your website every month (for free) there really is not limit to what you can achieve online.
I’ve reviewed hundreds of courses or programs that claim to help people make money online. And I’ve spoken to dozens of 6-7 figure online entrepreneurs on my podcast.
This is by far the best place I’ve seen to help beginners get set up on the right foot. You can read my full Wealthy Affiliate review here (including the pros and cons!)
Or you can watch an insiders video I made that explains exactly how it works here.