In the spirit of full transparency, know that this Auto Lotto Processor review contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Who else would love to win the lottery!?
Richard Lustig, the “7 time winner” claims he could have the answers to all of your problems!
This Auto Lotto Processor review will uncover the truth about the program and show you a legitimate way you can make money online.
Auto Lotto Processor Review- The Overview and Rankings
- Name: Auto Lotto Processor
- Owners: Richard Lustig (1 out of 100)
- Website URL: autolottoprocessor.com
- Success Stories: 25 out of 100
- Price: $97 (+$27 User Guide)
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 13 out of 100
Pros and Cons
- Provides a strategy for selecting Lottery numbers
- Proof the guy who made it has won some prizes
- The Lottery is technically completely random every time it’s drawn
- Mr Lustig hasn’t won anything since 2010
- The same program… different name!
- Black hat sales tactics to rush you into buying it
- Users complaints
What does Auto Lotto Processor do?
It is a software that can help you predict lottery numbers and win millions of dollars!
There’s a whole video and sales page backing up what Richard Lustig and his “team of experts” have created. Some of the things the processor claims to do:
- Keep a running memory of lottery wins
- Use historical data compared to most recent wins to predict numbers
- Use a computer algorithm to analyse against different variables
But learn that there are a ton of other programs that share the same stuff such as:
Now I can almost hear your mind saying…
Ready to make passive income online?
Hey, I’m Mike.
I created a passive income online within a year. I had no marketing skills or online experience when I started.
Is Auto Lotto Processor a Scam?
Great question amigo.
There are really 2 types of online scams you will come up against:
- Takes your money and you never hear back from them again with no product or service
- Provides some information or training but promises you something that it doesn’t deliver
I would say this program is more like number 2.
Just to be fully transparent with you, I have not purchased The Auto Lotto Processor myself and I do not endorse it in any way.
I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what this program genuinely does. This is because I have been burnt from programs just like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes! If you’d like to learn more “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” then click the highlighted text.
Are There Real Success Stories?
So let’s start off with Richard Lustig. What were his 7 wins and more importantly when were they?
- $10,000 – Jan 1993 (scratch-it ticket)
- $13,696.03 – Aug 1997 (Florida Fantasy 5)
- “Wheel of Fortune” Holiday to Los Angeles – June 2000 (valued at $3,594.66) (scratch-it ticket “2nd chance drawing”)
- Elvis Holiday trip to Memphis – Oct 2001 (valued at $4,966) (scratch-it ticket “2nd chance drawing”)
- $842,152.91 – Jan 2002 (Florida Mega Money)
- $73,658.06 – Nov 25th 2008 (Florida Fantasy 5)
- $98,992.92 – Aug 9th 2010 (Florida Fantasy 5)
Have you noticed that only 4 of his wins were even anything to do with the lottery? And only one win was more than 5 figures!
Not quite what I had in mind when I heard he was a “7-time lottery winner”!
There are a couple of stories shown early on in the video that does show some proof.
These two ladies sent a signed letter to Richard showing that they used his techniques to make money on the lottery.
The more you read this Auto Lotto Processor review the more it’s starting to sound promising right?
But this begs the question…
Can This Possibly Work?
That is the exact question I thought of when I stumbled accross this system.
I mean I would love for it to work…
I remember buying a lottery ticket when I turned 16 but I’ve never really played it because lets face the facts…
Not many people win the lottery!
However, the more I researched, the more I found out information such as:
- Lottery winners often have 2 numbers next to each other (most people do not pick two numbers next to each other)
- Some machines can “shuffle” the numbers in a certain way to allow these predictions
Check out this short video out to see more…
If you’re anything like me your spidey-senses will be tingling now.
This is where I dug in a bit deeper to uncover the truth…
Auto Lotto Processor Red Flags
There were some obvious red flags just from looking at the sales page but some of them needed a bit of hard work to find out the truth…
- Black Hat Methods – Using lies and unethical methods to make someone buy something
- White Hat Methods – Being honest and genuine to help people make informed decisions about purchases
- Red Flag – A warning sign
#1 Scarcity Tactic
This is such a common red flag for any online scam. You see the big timer making you think there’s only a window of opportunity to buy.
But just like so many other scams, when you reload the page, the timer starts again!
This is the definition of a black hat method!
Richard goes on to explain there are limited spaces. He says it’s something to do with having to close the program so he doesn’t get found out.
How can it be completely legal and ethical then?
Spind senses are on full alert now!
#2 Scientific Studies Claiming it Won’t Work
Business Insider has an article that totally discredits the system.
It’s really hard to argue with the facts from the statistical professor here:
- The lottery is competely randomly generated
- Therefore it doesn’t increase the chance of winning at all
- This system makes no sense
And Lustig became enraged when the reporter told him about what the statistics professor had said.
Oh Richard. My hopes are becoming shattered quickly now!
#3 Re-Naming The Software
Here is what the software used to be called:
This is a more recent name for the software:
Now let me ask you this, “if the system was that good and was completely ethical, why is it being rebranded time after time?”
#4 Is The 60-Day Money Back Really Guaranteed?
Just by reading through other online forums about this product I found some genuine feedback from people that had tested the product…
I’d also like to note that I did not find one person vouching for the system on any forums.
Ready to make passive income online?
I’ve created a growing passive income online with no marketing skills or online experience…
I’ve made a special video for you to explain exactly how I did this.
My Opinion on Auto Lotto Processor
I’m not saying it won’t help.
Do you remember those testimonials that signed how the system had helped them? Well, here’s a fact for you:
Anyone can win the lottery… that’s why it’s the lottery!
There is no scientifically proven way to predict lottery numbers.
People are just finding patterns and hoping the machines are bit default.
The lottery is random.
Technology and people will work to ensure that it remains random just as much as Richard Lustig tries to “win the lottery” again.
However, if you are interested in earning real money online to free up your time there is a method I can recommend. One that has helped thousands of people replace their full time income and more!
Auto Lotto Processor Review: The “MakeTimeOnline” Final Word
I cannot recommend Auto Lotto Processor. By all means, click here if you still want to give it a shot… But, you have as much chance of success with this as… well, winning the lottery!
If you have any questions and I mean any questions about Auto Lotto Processor, please leave them below. If you have used or currently are a member please also add your opinions below.
Remember this… the proven 4-step process that I recommend can be learnt by anyone.
But here is the honest truth… It won’t make you rich quickly and it will require time and effort.
If you’re interested in living life on your own terms, island hopping and choosing how you live each day, then this opportunity may just be for you.
In 2018 I had no idea what affiliate marketing was.
Once I learnt about it, it just seemed like a great business model that can grow over time using the power of the internet.
So I tried to figure it out by myself… that got me nowhere fast.
Then I fell for some terrible online scams.
But eventually, I found Wealthy Affiliate. It teaches long-term proven strategies to build an online business with all the tools & support needed.
And this happened…
Once you learn the process of getting thousands of people to find your website every month (for free) there really is not limit to what you can achieve online.
I’ve reviewed hundreds of courses or programs that claim to help people make money online. And I’ve spoken to dozens of 6-7 figure online entrepreneurs on my podcast.
This is by far the best place I’ve seen to help beginners get set up on the right foot. You can read my full Wealthy Affiliate review here (including the pros and cons!)
Or you can watch an insiders video I made that explains exactly how it works here.