In the spirit of full transparency, know that this AppCoiner review contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. In fact, you will often receive a discount or bonus signing up fee! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You probably agree that getting paid to play on some apps and review them sounds like a great idea.
Most people think that just can’t happen. But AppCoiner appears to be the answer.
This AppCoiner review, with video, will show you the truth about the program and how you will actually make money from the platform.
AppCoiner Review- The Overview and Rankings
- Name: AppCoiner
- Owners: Unknown (0 out of 100)
- Website URL: appcoiner.com
- Type: Make Money From
App ReviewsAffiliate Marketing/ Adverts
- Training: 10 out of 100
- Success Stories: 10 out of 100
$47 $27$17 + Upsells ($27 + $47)
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 7 out of 100
Pros and Cons
- Chance to make money through affiliate marketing and adverts
- Provided with a subdomain website (more on this later in the AppCoiner review)
- Misleading information
- Black hat sales tactics
- No control over your website
- VERY hard to get any traffic
- No training on Internet Marketing (i.e. SEO, website building, email management etc.)
What Does AppCoiner Do?
AppCoiner looks like it is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
Simply review an app and get paid.
People get paid for their opinions all the time right, you know like those online surveys.
Plus check out their cool short video…
As you continue to read this AppCoiner review, you will realise this sales pitch couldn’t be further from the truth…
What Does AppCoiner Actually Do?
First of all, let’s define affiliate marketing. Because, without this, this whole AppCoiner review won’t make sense:
Connecting a customer to a product they are looking for and receiving a commission for doing so.
This may help:
So with that being said…
Here is what you will actually need to do if you give AppCoiner a go…
- Create a Clickbank affiliate account (a website that provides affiliate products that YOU can get paid to advertise… if someone clicks on your link and buys something)
- Create your website that is provided i.e. mikebeatty.popularreviewer.com
- Choose an App to review from AppCoiner’s database.
- Download and test it.
- Write a review (on your own website).
- Try to get people to look at your website (this is hard!)
- Get paid (through banner ads, app downloads & affiliate sales from your Clickbank account)
Clear as mud?
Yep, thought so.
As you continue to read this AppCoiner review, you will learn the truth about how you can get paid… and how likely that is.
Now, I can almost hear your mind saying…
Is AppCoiner a Scam?
There are two main ways an online course can be a scam:
- Take your money and run off into the sunset, never to be heard from again
- Provide some information but it doesn’t live up to their promises
It certainly is not scam type #1.
But it really doesn’t deliver what it says it will (get paid to review apps).
It is possible to make money from it, but it’s much different to what they suggest and MUCH harder than they make it sound. Therefore, it really falls under scam type #2…
Just to be fully transparent with you, I have not purchased this program myself.
I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what this program genuinely does. This is because I have been burnt from programs just like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes. If you’d like to learn more “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” then click the highlighted text.
- How to Make Money Online Without Selling
- Affiliate Marketing Online: The Secrets Revealed
- How does Blogging Make Money?
AppCoiner Red Flags
Here are some of the BIG hidden truths that you should be aware of before trying AppCoiner.
- Black Hat Methods – Using lies and unethical methods to make someone buy something
- White Hat Methods – Being honest and genuine to help people make informed decisions about purchases
- Affiliate Marketing- Connecting a customer to a product they are looking for and receiving a commission for doing so
- Red Flag – A warning sign
#1 Black Hat Sales Tactics
One of the first things I noticed when I found the AppCoiner website was that all I needed to do to start was put in my email address.
And then I got redirected to this page.
Hey up, there’s a discount in Qatar! (most people don’t even know where Qatar is… woop!)
It’s only $27 reduced from $47, but I’m still not sure I want to pay that… hang on…
I can earn $12,000 a year from writing reviews on apps!!
Plus there are people giving a review on camera about using it!
STOP!! STOP!! AND STOP!!
I have been through this sales funnel more times than I care to admit and I still fall for every trick going.
Let’s take a step back to see what has actually just happened:
- You gave your email address so you already feel like you are committed to the website.
- The discount in your specific country makes you feel more co-operative (it turns out this is available in any country… they just use your IP address to change the country).
- You see how much you could earn and those numbers are exciting… (but no proof of how or why)
- The social proof makes you think it must be legit (people can pay actors to say anything!)
These are all red flags 101 of any online paid product. If you want to learn more then check out “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam”.
#2 Dishonest Up Front
Do you remember reading that you’re not making money just testing Apps?
This is again another big red flag about a website.
You’re writing reviews on your own website and getting paid from ads and affiliate commissions from ClickBank.
You will end up with a website with YOURNAME.popularreviewer.com
Looking something like this…
Which is WAY different to what it sounded like.
You also have a constant stream of upsells (which is actually what you hope the suckers that visit your website will fall for!)
Here are some of the ones you will receive:
- $9.95- 20 Ways to make $100 per day PDF
- $27- Website with 50 reviews already (17,500 words + 100 images)
- $47- Launch a digital product business
You really have to be mindful of how legit these methods are. If you are looking for legit ways to make money you can get this info for free… 7 Ways to Make Money at Home or 15 Legit Survey Sites that Pay You Cash.
Plus how different is launching your own digital product business to writing app reviews by the way!
#4 How You Are Really Paid With AppCoiner
Adverts and affiliate marketing!!
This is the honest truth.
There are ads on every page of your website. To get paid anything more than $0.52 per month you will need to get a lot of traffic (like thousands of visitors to your website EVERY month)
And when you click on the “get from the app store” buttons you get redirected to a page with a 10-second timer.
To get paid affiliate money you need 3 things to happen:
- If someone clicks “App store” on your website
- If they then click that advert whilst waiting they would jump to your affiliate link for a Clickbank product
- And then if they purchase the Clickbank product you get paid a commission
But here is what happened when I tried numerous different popularreview.com websites…
You also get an email “opt-in form” on every page of your website.
If someone signs up with their email address on your website, your ClickBank affiliate products get emailed to them.
Therefore, if someone buys something through this link you get paid from ClickBank.
Seriously, count how many times I just wrote “if”!!
#5 Your Website
Here are 3 big truths about your website:
- You are not in control of it
- Subdomains don’t get ranked as high
- You are competing against other people using AppCoiner
The next 3 red flags in this AppCoiner review explain what this means…
#6 No Control Over Your Website
Imagine you had written thousands of reviews and were starting to make money.
You put a lot of time and effort in and committed to making this work.
You even received over $1,000 in one month!
Now imagine AppCoiner disappeared tomorrow…
Your website would disappear overnight.
Does this sound like a long term stable business model to you? (Yes you would have actually created an online business… not just reviewed some apps).
#7 Traffic Issues
Subdomains (i.e. popularreviewer.com) don’t get ranked as high.
I tried searching for a lot of different apps reviews and I only managed to find one that ranked in the top 5 pages of Google
(There’s literally no point searching past page 5… when did you click 5 pages into a Google search to find your answer?)
Without ranking on Google this leaves spamming social media or wasting loads of money on Paid ads (or spending money on another course to teach you how to get traffic).
#8 Competing Against Other People Using AppCoiner
Let’s say you do manage to do well with your website.
You will always have other AppCoiner members competing for the same traffic you are searching for.
Overall it’s just not likely to work!
- Discover the Perfect Part Time Job Online
- How to Make Money at Home
- Why You Should Make Money Online Part Time
My Opinion – AppCoiner
Don’t waste your time and money!
If you do want to make legit money online then carry on reading this AppCoiner review…
Easy Money Opportunity- Survey Recommendations
AppCoiner is not as simple as it makes it sound.
However, it genuinely is possible to make money online by filling out surveys for market research companies.
Disclaimer- You will not be able to quit your day job doing this but it is possible to make $100-$200 a month if you set things up well.
After much research and testing, here are Make Time Online’s top 5 survey site recommendations:
It’s the easiest and quickest way to make a bit of cash online and you can save loads of time by doing these 3 things:
- Set up a separate email address for surveys
- Join as many good sites as possible
- Cash-out as soon as possible
Find out more legit sites and tips on the best 15 survey sites to get paid real money.
If you are looking to replace your full-time income or have a great boost for retirement then keep reading (this is a long term strategy)…
An Evergreen Strategy That Brings You The Money
It wasn’t long ago that I was looking for a strategy online that ticked 3 boxes…
- I could work on when I wanted (I was still in a full-time job)
- Didn’t cost a fortune to start and maintain
- Didn’t need me to sell stuff to my friends and family
It was in September 2018 that I found the system that I still use today to make a passive income stream. In September 2019 I have seen the proof that it can work and I quit my full-time job.
The best thing about it is:
- It’s free to start
- Customers are brought to you that are already interested (just think about how you found this review… there was no money or time spent from me promoting this and I know you are interested in making money online)
- You get access to over 1.5 million members (and me as a personal coach to help you on your journey)
When you try out this program you will see why so many people recommend it.
No credit card details required
AppCoiner Review: The “MakeTimeOnline” Final Word
To sum up this AppCoiner review…
Don’t waste your time with it!
It’s deceptive and the chances of you making ANY money are very minimal.
But you will get a pretty (it’s not really pretty) website and feel like you are doing something!
Keep changing for the better,
P.S. Since you’re still here, I’m going to assume that you are interested in making money online to free up your time. So check out my review of my #1 recommended program to help you do just that…
Hallo there Mike,
I got to know of appcoiner from a few friends and I decided I should do my due diligence on it first before joining. And that is pretty much how I landed here. I see it seems to be a fairly good program although the red flags are quite frightening, especially the part where the owners are not known.
I think I will need a little more time to think and evaluate the risks I will be getting into if I decide to take the plunge. Thanks for the honest review though. It really came in handy for me. Have a wonderful day!
Glad it could help Dave. Yep, I’m on board with you there. If you had created a legit and honest program wouldn’t you take the credit for it and show your face? Very strange and a huge red flag!
It warm my heart every time I read reviews of programs and methods on how to making money online. The reason for this is that there is genuine ways and platforms out there that actually are legit and giving you the right tools for success. There is too many schemes out there who give the business a bad reputation. Thank you for your contribution on this.
Thanks for stopping by Fred. Glad it could help
Comments are closed.