Ever considered starting a podcast?
As you're about to find out there is a potential huge opportunity in the podcasting world that exists right now... and it really has never been easier to start a podcast.
Listen in to find out:
- Why the opportunity for podcasting is so good right now
- Some of the best benefits of starting a podcast today
- How to actually start a podcast (and without spending a penny!)
Mind Blowing Podcast Stats
Enter your text here...
Here are the stats about what exists:
- 1.7 billion websites (in Oct 2019)
- Over 600 million blogs (in January 2019- over 31 million active bloggers in the USA alone!)
- Over 31 million YouTube channels (in January 2019)
- 1 million Podcasts (in April 2020)
It doesn't end there either...
5. In 2014 - only 15% of US citizens listened to podcasts every month (41 million people)
6. In 2020 - 37% of US citizens listen to podcasts every month (104 million people)
Just see the rise of podcasts from Statista below...
Benefits and How to start a Podcast
I've written a whole article on this at Breaking The One Percent. So I'm not going to write it out again here for 2 reasons:
1. It's all there
2. I'm feeling lazy
But what I will do is leave you 2 really great videos that walk you through exactly what tools and hosting you can use to set up your podcast below (hint they are free)...
Pete really knows his stuff about podcasting and he's actually a guest on my podcast next week. Check it out here (this link will only be active by next week in case you read this before).
So have you started your podcast yet?
If not, why not? Are you tempted, then what's holding you back? Seriously drop a comment below I want to know!
P.S. Feel free to share your podcast below if you've gone for it already!
Want to start a podcast?
Use this FREE cheatsheet to find out exactly what tools I use for my podcast.
It has everything you need from:
- Microphones/ recording gear
- Hosting platforms
- Editing software
- My secret way I make podcasts sound like a pro in just 5 minutes!