In the spirit of full transparency, know that the Conversion Pros review contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. In fact, you will often receive a discount or bonus signing up fee! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You probably know that getting qualified leads to your business can be the difference between having a successful business and a failing one.
The Conversion Pros suggests it could just be the thing you were looking for to start converting prospects into paying customers.
As you read The Conversion Pros review you will find out the truth behind this lead generation program and if it is right for you.
The Conversion Pros- The Overview and Rankings
- Name: The Conversion Pros
- Owners: David Dubbs (70 out of 100)
- Website URL: theconversionpros.com
- Type: Lead Generation
- Training: 60 out of 100
- Success Stories: 50 out of 100
- Price: $1 for a 7-day trial then $50 per month/ $250 for 6 months/ $500 for a year
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 60 out of 100
Pros and Cons
- A good amount of training
- Lots of tools for you to use
- No up-sells (but you can buy “leads”)
- Steep learning curve (quite overwhelming)
- Not great for newbies (it’s easy to spend a lot of money without much success here)
- Doesn’t help bring traffic to your leads
- You don’t own the landing pages
What does The Conversion Pros do?
The Conversion Pros does two important things:
- Design great landing pages (to get contact details of potential customers)
- Build relationships with any leads you generate.
It is a one-stop shop to help you hook in any leads using the easy to design capture page and it has training for how to do this and stay in contact with your leads.
The Conversion Pros Tools?
As you can see below there is a LOT of tools on offer…
- Capture Page Creator
- Email Auto-Responder
- Email Broadcaster
- Tiny URL Creator
- Text Message (SMS) Broadcaster
- Voice Message Broadcaster
- Blog Creator
- Invoice Creator
- Facebook Support Group
- On-Going Training/Webinars
- Affiliate Access & Tools
- And more!
This is all included in the $50 a month membership fee but it does offer lead generation for an additional fee:
88 cents each to $3.40 for high-quality, pre-interviewed leads.
The leads are supposedly from people that are interested in “making money from new, non-specific business opportunities.”
Who is The Conversion Pros For?
As you keep reading The Conversion Pros review you will discover that the people that would benefit from using it the most are people involved in:
- MLM/ Network marketing
- Any type of online/ offline recruitment program
- Affiliate marketing
- Online businesses or selling courses
If you have been involved in making money online before then you may have heard this saying before:
The money is in the list
This is referring to people on your “email list” as it has been proven that the best conversions come through emailing potential customers or clients compared to any other method of marketing online.
The Conversion Pros Compensation Plan and Affiliate Program?
You can earn 50% commission (or $25 per month) per sale since the platform sells for $50 per month.
So let’s do some math here, if you refer:
- 2 people = $50 per month (now you have a free membership!)
- 10 people = $250 per month.
- 100 people = $2,500 per month.
- 400 people = $10,000 per month.
One thing that can be quite appealing about this is that it is a monthly fee so the commission will be recurring as long as someone you refer doesn’t cancel their membership.
Is The Conversion Pros a Scam?
There are two main ways an online course can be a scam:
- Take your money and run off into the sunset, never to be heard from again
- Provide some information but it doesn’t live up to their promises
This means that The Conversion Pros is not really a scam.
It claims that it has “everything you need to grow a profitable business today”. It offers the main things you need to do exactly that but is this the best option on the market? As you read on you will find some other alternatives available.
Just to be fully transparent with you, I have not purchased this program myself and I do not endorse it in any way.
I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what this program genuinely does. If you’d like to learn more “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” then click the highlighted text.
The Conversion Pros Review: Honest Truths
So there are some things that you should be aware of before just jumping into joining The Conversion Pros.
#1 Customer Complaints
It’s actually very hard to find real customers opinions.
This may be due to the fact that they pay people a commission (affiliate marketing) for referring others to their program.
But when you check out honest review pages you can see what REAL customers think…
It’s quite clear to see that the tools they offer maybe aren’t quite all they are cracked up to be. Remember, more doesn’t always mean better!
#2 No Training on Creating Traffic
They may help you design the BEST landing pages you have ever seen.
But if you cannot get people’s eyes onto this page then it’s pointless! It’s the equivalent of building the Taj Mahal but not telling anyone about it.
The Conversion Pros does offer a solution to this. But it’s going to come at an additional fee!
$0.88-$3.40 may seem like a price that’s not too bad.
But speaking from experience in “buying leads” here you will probably find the $0.88 will be terrible leads. The conversion rate of people that actually join your email list will be much lower than you expect or what they promise too. Check out How to Make BIG Money Online Without Selling or Recruiting.
If you have a proven funnel that makes money then yes this may be worth it.
But there are FREE ways to create thousands or even hundreds of thousands of leads every month.
This program doesn’t help you do this.
#3 All Hosted on Their Site… You Don’t Own it
You may not know this before you join up with them.
Imagine putting in hours of hard work creating your landing pages and spending hundreds of dollars in the process.
When you come to leaving The Conversion Pros you will not have access to any of the landing pages you created.
Other alternatives may be the same but this is just something to be aware of.
#4 There’s a Lot of Stuff… But a Lot is Free Elsewhere
Do you remember reading that more doesn’t always mean better?
You can get a lot of these “tools” for free on the internet so really the only benefits are:
- Landing page creator
Everything else on the list above is either free or just not really a tool!
- Discover the Perfect Part Time Job Online
- How to Make Money at Home
- Why You Should Make Money Online Part Time
My Opinion – The Conversion Pros
Personally, from my research it seems like The Conversion Pros is pretty legit and can offer a good service.
But like I found in some real people’s reviews I believe there are better alternatives out there.
- Price- $29/ month
- Pros- Set up amazing automation and sequences and can be really specific with your emails (make them personalised). Very easy to use. Can design landing pages
- Cons- Focus more on emailing than the landing pages
2. Lead Pages
- Price- $25 month/ $48 month (3 domains)/ $199 (50 domains + more)
- Pros- Simple and easy to design landing pages
- Cons- No email autoresponder included
- Price- $19/ month
- Pros- Loads of great plugins to make things easier and increase the speed of your website & create great landing pages
- Cons- No email autoresponder
- Price- $97/ month or $297 month (with autoresponder)
- Pros- One of the best platforms for designing landing pages
- Cons- No autoresponder for $97/ month and super expensive
Depending on your budget and stage of your business may impact your decision, but the best comparable which I can personally vouch for is ConvertKit.
An Evergreen Strategy That Brings You The Money
It wasn’t that long ago that I was still trying to figure out how it’s possible for people to make money online.
The biggest issue I found was that most systems either required a load of time, money or for you to sell to all your friends and family. I wanted to find a passive system that had a few things:
- I could work on when I wanted (I was still in a full-time job)
- Didn’t cost a fortune to start and maintain
- Didn’t need me to sell stuff to my friends and family
It was in September 2018 that I found the system that I still use today to make passive income and quit my full-time job.
The best thing about it is:
- It’s free to start (aka no monetary risk at all to check it out)
- Customers are brought to you that are already interested (just think about how you found this review… there was no money or time spent from me promoting this!)
- You get access to me as a personal coach to help you on your journey
No credit card details required
The Conversion Pros Review: The “MakeTimeOnline” Final Word
As you can see from The Conversion Pros review, it is a legitimate service.
However, the big downside of this lead generating platform is that it doesn’t generate leads. You will have to pay additionally for them so it should probably be called an “landing page & email generator”.
It is possible to create leads for free EVERY month on tap without having to do any personal advertising or sell to your friends and family. The proven 4-step system that I personally use is proof of how this can work.
If you have any questions and I mean any questions about The Conversion Pros, please leave them below. If you have used or currently are a member please also add your opinions below.
Keep changing for the better,
P.S. If you are interested in making money online to free up your time, check out my #1 recommended program…