In the spirit of full transparency, know that this Super Affiliate System 3.0 review contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You’ve probably seen Super Affiliate System 3.0 as an ad or maybe you’ve even watched the free webinar.
Chances are it looked pretty awesome but you have a nagging feeling that something might be up with it. So you’ve gone looking for answers before diving in.
This Super Affiliate System 3.0 review, with videos, will show you exactly what to expect inside the system and if it is right for you.
Super Affiliate System 3.0 Review- The Overview and Rankings
- Name: Super Affiliate System 3.0
- Owners: John Crestani (80 out of 100)
- Website URL: SuperAffiliateSystem.com
- Type: Affiliate Marketing training
- Training: 55 out of 100
- Success Stories: 50 out of 100
- Price: $997
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 62 out of 100
Super Affiliate System 3.0 Pros and Cons
- Legit step by step training to start an affiliate marketing business
- Quick results are possible
- John Crestani is the real deal & gives you swipe copies of his landing pages and emails
- Money-back guarantee
- Black hat sales tactics
- Unrealistic claims
- High price & additional costs
- No free traffic monetisation methods taught
What does Super Affiliate System 3.0 do?
Super Affiliate System 3.0 shows you how to create ads on different platforms like Facebook, Youtube and Google to start making money from affiliate marketing.
The step by step training will help a complete newbie to start making money from affiliate marketing online.
Basically the process is…
- Create an ad on Facebook or Google etc. to drive people to your “landing page”
- Get people to sign up to your email list
- Send them emails and affiliate links so they buy a product you recommend & you get a commission!
So let’s dig in a bit deeper shall we…
Who is John Crestani?
He actually is the real deal.
He’s a guy who has gone from nothing to making millions of dollars online so you can rest assured you’re learning from someone who knows his stuff.
You can watch the Youtube video above or find out loads of stuff about him online, so let’s not dwell on this part.
Moving on to the good stuff…
What’s Inside Super Affiliate System 3.0?
I found this pretty good YouTube video, which shows you exactly what the inside of Super Affiliate System 3.0 looks like and what you’ll get.
(You only need to watch from 1 min to 12 mins & x2 speed it if you like!)
As you can see there are 6 weeks of training including:
- Setting up the system- join the networks you need, goal setting etc.
- Success skills- mindset, how to choose the right niche/ offer/ ad network etc.
- Marketing skills- How to write good copy, optimizing ads & John’s 17-step copywriting formula etc.
- Facebook & Google ads- FB ads compliance, metrics to measure, all you need to know about FB ads etc.
- Native & Youtube ads- set up MGID ads, Outbrain ads, Volume DSP ads, Youtube ads etc.
- Scaling and outsourcing- How to use survey funnels, utilize Media Buyers, case studies etc.
There is a lot of great stuff in here with step by step videos and instructions to make sure your business is set up for success.
Now, I can almost hear your mind saying…
Is Super Affiliate System 3.0 a Scam?
The short answer is no it’s not a scam.
There are two main ways an online course can be a scam:
- Take your money and run off into the sunset, never to be heard from again
- Provide some information but it doesn’t live up to their promises
It certainly is not scam type #1 as you can see.
However, does the information live up to their promises? For example, will you be making $460 today?
Just to be fully transparent with you, I have not purchased this program myself.
I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what this program genuinely does. This is because I have been burnt from programs just like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes. If you’d like to learn more “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” then click the highlighted text.
- How to Make Money Blogging Quickly
- Affiliate Marketing Online: The Secrets Revealed
- How to Build a Website the Easy Way… in Under 30 Seconds
Super Affiliate System 3.0: The Good
Here are some of the things I like about Super Affiliate System 3.0…
- Black Hat Methods – Using lies and unethical methods to make someone buy something
- White Hat Methods – Being honest and genuine to help people make informed decisions about purchases
- Affiliate Marketing- Connecting a customer to a product they are looking for and receiving a commission for doing so
- Red Flag – A warning sign
#1 Step by Step Training for Affiliate Marketing
If you are a total newbie or even have a bit of experience without much success, this training is so important.
The videos only play in order too so you need to follow the training. After all, it was put together in that order for a reason.
*Note- if you REALLY want to you can just click the link to watch any video you want, so it’s kind of pointless*
#2 Possible to Start Earning Quickly
Using paid ads means it is possible to get people to your landing pages quickly.
Therefore, if the sales pages and scripts work like they say they do, you can start making money quickly.
The testimonials from real members even confirm this.
#3 Ready Made Landing Pages & Swipe Copy
Again if you are new, this can help to speed up the sales process by quite some way.
It’s not easy to create landing pages and sales copy that converts even for a seasoned online marketer.
The chances of you doing this as a newbie are almost 0.
You can use this swipe copy to your advantage to start making sales soon.
However, it does mean you won’t practice creating these pages yourself if you wanted to promote any of your own products as some stage.
#4 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
This is always a good sign for any online course as it shows they are confident about their course.
It means you can effectively try it risk-free.
It is important to note that you may need to show proof you have tried the course to get a refund. If you are looking for a quick refund it’s probably best to go straight to Clickbank.
Super Affiliate System 3.0: The Bad & Red Flags
Here are some of the bad parts of Super Affiliate System 3.0 that you should be aware of…
#1 Black Hat Sales Tactics
There are a lot of misleading sales tactics in the sales videos for the Super Affiliate System…
For example, John claims that you only get one chance to buy the course.
He also suggests there are limited seats due to “software”.
These are just outright lies that he is saying to try to pressure you into making a rash and emotional decision.
Some people argue this is good marketing.
But, it’s possible to use the “scarcity tactic” without lying. For example, you can offer a part of the course for free and if they upgrade within a time frame they get a discount.
It’s the same tactic, just with integrity.
Also, if he is using these black hat tactics here, what do you think you will get taught about in the course?
#2 Unrealistic Claims
Some of the claims are just outright crazy. For example in one of the sales videos, John claims you can make $460 today. He gives no information about how you will make this and the 90-minute webinar doesn’t even refer to this.
There are even reports online that people were recommended to sign up to Amazon Associates, place a link of an ebook on Facebook and get a friend to buy it through your link.
Not only is this unsustainable, but a great way to lose some friends!
#3 Only Paid Traffic Methods Taught
It’s great that paid traffic can create sales for you quickly.
However, it does come with a risk.
There are no guarantees and the sales page even makes this clear (in small print at the bottom).
Using ads can burn through money quickly, so unless you start making any sales you can quickly end up in a stage where you are just chasing lost money and racking up a huge credit card bill.
If you do not have the bank account balance to do this then this is not a product for you!
#4 The High Price & Additional Costs
In addition to the $997 price for the course, it’s also recommended that you spend $250 to start running Facebook Ads.
This is just the start though.
It also is recommended that you use the funnel software Clickfunnles, which costs $97 per month.
Not to mention the autoresponder (collects and sends emails) which can cost between $15-$30 a month.
Of course, you don’t “need” these things, but if you want to see success from the training and automate it, then you do need them!
#5 No SEO Tactics Taught
There are free ways to get website traffic, however, these are not covered in the course at all.
The above screenshot is from Google Analytics for a brand new website that I started and put in a few hours of work a week.
Do you notice how quickly the traffic is starting to climb?
And this is all completely free traffic that Google sends me (as I have content that now ranks on the first page).
It’s certainly slower than paying for ads, but it grows over time and is completely free. Of course, you can pay for ads or use other free traffic methods, such as Pinterest to get more traffic during this time too.
- Discover the Perfect Part Time Job Online
- How to Make Money at Home
- Why You Should Make Money Online Part Time
My Opinion – Super Affiliate System 3.0
It’s a legit course that can help you make money with affiliate marketing.
Some people have been successful from using the course, but it comes with one big problem…
You will need to have at least $2,000 to make it worth your time.
You need to be willing to lose money, whilst you set up the system to work for you. There are also no ways you will learn about how to get free traffic to your website or landing pages. This is a huge part of online marketing that is missing from this training.
If it still interests you then, by all means, click here to watch the free webinar to find out more and get started.
Or just jump straight to the sales page here.
Are There Alternatives to Super Affiliate System 3.0?
It wasn’t that long ago that I was still trying to figure out how it’s possible for people to make money online.
I was really looking for a passive income system that had a few things:
- Something I could work on part-time (I still had a full-time job)
- Didn’t cost a fortune to start and maintain
- Didn’t need me to sell stuff to my friends and family!
It was in September 2018 that I found Wealthy Affiliate.
And in September 2019 I quit my full-time job.
The best thing about it is:
- It’s free to start
- Customers are brought to you that are already interested (just think about how you found this review… there was no money or time spent from me promoting this!)
- You learn all the knowledge you need to be an affiliate marketer for any niche or product you would like
- There is a huge, supportive community of over 400,000 active users who can help (and you get me as a personal coach to help you on your journey)
When you try out this program you will see why so many people recommend it.
No credit card details required– check out the bonus at the bottom of this page
Super Affiliate System 3.0 Review: The “MakeTimeOnline” Final Word
To sum up this Super Affiliate System 3.0 review…
It’s legit and can help you start making sales quickly. But you need to be prepared and willing to lose money at the start.
It will easily cost you more than $2,000 and if you can’t put in the time to set things up soon, it will keep costing you a few hundred dollars every month.
Drop a comment below with any questions or opinions about Super Affiliate System.
Keep changing for the better,
P.S. Since you’re still here, I’m going to assume that you are interested in making money online to free up your time. So check out my review of my #1 recommended program and join the form below to get some great freebies, including a 1-1 chat with me…