In the spirit of full transparency, know that this K Money Mastery 2.0 review contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. In fact, you will often receive a discount or bonus signing up fee! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You may agree that making money online through publishing ebooks sounds like a great way to earn passive income.
Most people struggle to know what to write about or how to go about selling a book in this way. Supposedly, there is an exact formula that you can use to make a passive income this way without even having to write the books yourself.
This K Money Mastery 2.0 review (with video) will uncover the truth behind the program with an honest look into the pros and cons.
K Money Mastery 2.0 Review- The Overview and Rankings
- Name: K Money Mastery 2 0
- Owner: Stefan Pylarinos (20 out of 100)
- Website URL: kmoneymastery.com
- Type: Selling ebooks
- Training: 25 out of 100
- Success Stories: 10 out of 100
- Price: $97 + upsells
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 18 out of 100
Pros and Cons
- Useful beginner information for anyone wanting to sell ebooks on Amazon
- A legit owner who has been there got the T-shirt for what he teaches
- Some useful bonuses and downloads
- Outdated information… Stefan made money with his lessons because they worked when he used them (they don’t in 2020 and beyond)
- Upsells to more of his courses just to access the information you will need
- You will need to keep spending money to make this work (hiring freelance writers or virtual assistants and paying for adverts)
- Black hat methods advised such as review swapping or keyword stuffing (this doesn’t work anymore)
What does K Money Mastery 2.0 do?
It teaches you how to sell ebooks.
K Money Mastery was one of the first of its kind in 2015, which is why there is now the 2.0 version in 2018.
Yes, it’s been updated!
…But that doesn’t mean it’s up to date with 2020 and beyond.
As you continue to read this K Money Mastery 2.0 review you will find out what you will get for $97.
What’s Inside K Money Mastery 2.0?
Let’s start off by saying what is not included in K Money Mastery 2.0.
Yeah, there are upsells…
If you want to get access to all the information and tips, you will need to put your hand in your pocket again!
But here’s a great tip for you… if you go to close the browser no the sales page you can try it our for $7 for a week…
Anyhoo what is inside K Money Mastery 2.0?
You can see the inside area in this pretty cool review on YouTube…
The review is pretty long but if you check it out from 5 minutes to 9 minutes 30 you get to see exactly what is inside.
Top tip- if ever you are tempted to buy a course… you can usually find an inside video for free on Youtube.
As you can see there’s basically a load of training videos and some downloadable templates.
You can see there is legit material in here.
But does that mean it’s any good?
Keep reading to find out amigo.
Is K Money Mastery 2.0 a Scam?
There are two main ways an online course can be a scam:
- Take your money and run off into the sunset, never to be heard from again
- Provide some information but it doesn’t live up to their promises
As you can see there are legit training modules inside.
But does it live up to its promises?
To be fair to Stefan, he doesn’t push the lavish lifestyle promises down your throat.
But he does make it sound like you can create this passive income easily from ebooks without even having to write books yourself. Let’s find out if that is true…
Just to be fully transparent with you, I have not purchased this program myself, so I will stop short of calling this program a scam.
I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what this program genuinely does. This is because I have been burnt from programs just like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes. If you’d like to learn more “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” then click the highlighted text.
- How to Make Money Online Without Selling
- Affiliate Marketing Online: The Secrets Revealed
- How does Blogging Make Money?
K Money Mastery 2.0 The Good
So let’s dig in a bit deeper.
There certainly are some good parts to K Money Mastery 2.0…
#1 Legitimate owner & business model
There are some genuinely good tips about creating and publishing ebooks.
Here are some of the training that sounds very helpful and has positive reviews:
- The keyword research videos (this seems to be the best part)
- Supply and demand in the Kindle world
- Introduction to KidleSpy (legit software)
- How to create titles to not violate trademarks
- Script templates to find good work on Fiverr.com
- Ways of monetising your book (but you need to purchase upsells to get the good information here)
It is clear that Stefan is someone who has done this himself and helped others do it… in the past!
#2 Possible to outsource work
There is a bit of information here on how you can outsource the tedious work so you don’t have to do everything.
But do be prepared for the upsell on his Kindle VA Training Program here (more on this soon)…
#3 Possible to Create Passive Income
Do the work once and get paid for it over and over again.
This is the message throughout the sales pitch, and it is certainly possible to do that by selling ebooks.
However, as you continue to read this K Money Mastery 2.0 review you will discover if it is still possible to create passive income from this training in 2020 and beyond.
#4 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
It does make it more appealing knowing you can get your money back in 30 days.
My slight concern is that ClickBank products always offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
So why doesn’t K Money Mastery 2.0?
Speaking from experience this is NEVER easy to get back!
This is a big reason why I, personally, didn’t even bother trying out the training after researching it.
K Money Mastery 2.0 Red Flags
There are some hidden truths that everyone should be aware of before they dive in…
- Black Hat Methods – Using lies and unethical methods to make someone buy something
- White Hat Methods – Being honest and genuine to help people make informed decisions about purchases
- Red Flag – A warning sign
#1 It Sounds too Easy…
Stefan does make it quite clear that you will need to put in work.
However, outsourcing is not as straightforward as paying someone else to do a task and sitting back sipping cocktails on the beach.
You really need to do that task first so you can effectively tell them what to do.
And you need to manage them to make sure they do it properly.
Yes, once you find great people to do them and they are competent it can become passive.
But a few short videos of training is not enough to reap passive income for the rest of your life.
Not to mention that to learn how to outsource properly you will need to purchase one of Stefan’s upsells…
#2 The K Money Mastery 2.0 Upsells
You won’t get all of the training for the $97 price.
Here are some of the additional training programs that you will to purchase if you want to learn all of Stefan’s model:
- Full Disclosure membership- $47/ month
- How to write a Kindle Book in less than 24 hours- $17
- K Optimizer and virtual assistant training – $197
If you’re interested in that passive income that Stefan talks about you will 100% need the VA course for an additional $197.
#3 Paying for cheap ghostwriters may not be so cheap
Do you know why some freelance writers in the Philippines are so cheap?
You already know the answer…
Their English typically won’t be as good!
If you are getting someone else to do the writing for you, it may end up costing you more time or money to have it proofread and checked.
Or you’ll end up with a terrible book that will be really hard to sell.
#4 Training resources are not updated
Do you remember reading that version 2.0 was released in 2018?
But the program still uses many of the original videos and the techniques, which are becoming outdated as you are about to see.
The point is the training will not grow and expand over time. What you pay for is what you get.
#5 Ebooks are not What They Once Were
This is the Google search trend on “Kindle” and “ebook”…
As you can see this method probably worked great when Stefan first made the course.
But as we enter 2020, audiobooks and podcasts have taken over…
Which leads us onto…
#6 Outdated Information
There is a lot outdated in K Money Mastery 2.0.
But here are just some of the things you will find:
- 5,000-word books still recommended (audiobooks and paperback is how non-fiction books make money today & 5,000 words won’t cut it anymore)
- Twitter and Facebook PDF download with broken links.
- Keyword stuffing (doesn’t work anymore!)
- Methods of getting Amazon reviews (including the review swaps)
I could go on but the point here is that Amazon has an ever-improving algorithm.
Outdated information will not hack it in this field.
He even says it himself…
It would be great if he provided the right system for 2020 and beyond.
#6 You Need to Spend More Money to Get Your Books Seen
Stefan leaves you some great ideas to get your book in front of more people such as:
- Ask friends and family
- Guest posts for your book
- Facebook and Twitter ads
- Promote to an email list
- Fiverr promotion
- Comment on forums
- YouTube videos
You’re going to have to figure this all out by yourself though.
…Or pay money for another course.
…Or lose money by blindly trying some ideas i.e. FB ads & Fiverr gigs (bad ideas with no guidance).
#7 Review Swapping Encouraged
Simply put… Google and Amazon are clever.
They have these amazing algorithms that are becoming more intelligent every day.
Freedom bound business proves why review swaps are fading away.
This is a black hat tactic and reviews should be received by writing great books or content that people really love and want to share.
Saying that nothing is stopping you asking your friends and family for a little help at the start obviously!
- Discover the Perfect Part Time Job Online
- How to Make Money at Home
- Why You Should Make Money Online Part Time
My Opinion – K Money Mastery 2.0
You probably already know what’s coming…
It’s not worth the money!
If you have no idea about what book to write or how to publish it and promote it, then it 100% is not worth your money or time.
But, if you have a book already written or an idea of what to write then you might find some great little tips to help sell it on Amazon.
If that’s you, then, by all means, click here and give it a try.
Take everything with a pinch of salt though.
You’ll really only be paying for some ideas on how to promote it and how to do keyword research.
As long as you know this upfront it may be worth it to make sure your title and book design is something that people are actually searching for.
An Evergreen Strategy That Brings You The Money
Now if you’re like me, you probably read that review and became disheartened to hear it’s not what you thought it would be.
It wasn’t long ago that I was looking for a legit system and method of making money online.
Don’t get me wrong I was prepared to work, I just had no idea where to start.
I was looking for something:
- I could work on when I wanted (I was still in a full-time job)
- Didn’t cost a fortune to start and maintain
- Didn’t need me to sell stuff to my friends and family
In September 2018 I found the training that I still use today. And as of August 2019, I have so much confidence in the program I have quit my job (that was paying $45,000 a year after tax!)
The best thing about it is:
- It’s free to start
- Customers are brought to you that are already interested
- There is a community of over 1.5 million users that you can lean on for support
- Plus I will personally be there to help along the way
When you try out this program you will see why so many people recommend it.
No credit card details required
K Money Mastery 2.0 Review: The “MakeTimeOnline” Final Word
So to sum up, the program has some useful tips if you want to sell an ebook online, especially if you have your own book already.
But there is so much out of date training and tips that you won’t be able to use it to create a passive income online without spending a lot more money on the upsells, advertising and additional training.
Keep changing for the better,
P.S. Since you’re still here, I’m going to assume that you are interested in making money online to free up your time. So check out my review of my #1 recommended program to help you do just that…