In the spirit of full transparency, know that this 12 Minute Affiliate review contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You have probably seen 12 Minute Affiliate advertised and are wondering whether this is the product you’ve been looking for.
Most people believe it’s not that easy to make money online, otherwise, everyone would be doing it! 12 Minute Affiliate promises to help you make $460 a day and get set up in just 12 minutes.
This honest 12 Minute Affiliate review, with an insiders video, will reveal the truth about the program and let you make an informed decision about it.
12 Minute Affiliate Review- The Overview and Rankings
- Name: 12 Minute Affiliate
- Owners: Devon Brown (50 out of 100)
- Website URL: easy.12minuteaffiliate.com
- Type: Affiliate Marketing System
- Training: 30 out of 100
- Success Stories: 15 out of 100
- Price: $9.95 for the first 14 days $47/ $97 per month after
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 32 out of 100
12 Minute Affiliate Pros and Cons
- Teaching you about a legit business model
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Some done for you landing pages & swipe copy for emails
- The traffic problem (it won’t work without traffic)
- Black hat sales methods
- The true cost is much higher than first thought (there are many hidden costs)
- The upsells
- Done for you systems means you don’t really own your business
What Does The 12 Minute Affiliate Do?
Provide you with an automated sales funnel to help you make money through affiliate commissions on Clickbank.
The landing pages, email swipe copy and affiliate products are done for you in 3 niches (personal development, weight loss, home business).
Here is the general concept of the business model:
- Someone visits your landing page (done for you)
- They sign up to your email list (connected with Aweber autoresponder)
- You send them some emails (done for you)
- They buy a product through your link and recommendation
- You make money (commission from the sale)
Hold on, what is affiliate marketing?
It is when you recommend a product and someone else buys the product through your link. You earn a commission of the sale.
It’s a legit business model that many people use ethically to help people that are looking for a solution to a problem. Just check out my chat with these guys who make $240k/ month with affiliate marketing through a personal finance website (this time 3 years ago, they didn’t know what affiliate marketing was).
So let’s dig into 12 Minute Affiliate’s system a bit more…
What’s Inside 12 Minute Affiliate?
Here’s a great tip you can take with you…
Always check on YouTube before buying any online product. Chances are someone will show you the inside so you can understand exactly what you are getting.
Check out this 5-minute video I found on YouTube to see exactly what is inside 12 Minute Affiliate…
As you can see, you will receive some useful things from 12 Minute Affiliate. So let’s just quickly go over exactly what’s included.
12 Minute Affiliate Training
There are 5 main areas inside 12 Minute Affiliate.
1. Quickstart Guide
In here you will find out how to:
- Choose your niche (options are home business, weitgh loss & personal development)
- Create a free Clickbank account
- Purchase Aweber Autoresponder (collects email addresses and sends out emails from you)
- Integrate your autoresponder to Clickbank and your landing pages
2. Traffic Area
This is where you can buy traffic.
3. Service Manager
You can manage your autoresponder & the whole funnel that is provided for you.
There are some additional bonuses in here such as:
- Live training replays
- Done for you swipe emails
- Lists of affiliate products to promote
5. Support and Facebook Group Access
You can call the support team or “open up a support ticket”. You also get access to the “inner circle Facebook group”.
Now all of this may be starting to sound pretty good. 12 minutes work and $460 a day right!!
I can almost hear your mind thinking…
Is 12 Minute Affiliate a Scam?
The short answer is yes, 12 Minute Affiliate is a scam.
The long answer is below…
There are two main ways an online course can be a scam:
- Take your money and run off into the sunset, never to be heard from again
- Provide some information but it doesn’t live up to their promises
Whilst you can see you will receive something for your money, it is also not possible for you to make $460 profit a day from 12 minutes work.
Now, you may be able to earn $460 a day from 12 minutes of work… but technically Devon didn’t say that would be profit did he!?
Let me ask you this…
Would you be willing to spend $1,000 a day to make $460?
No, neither would I!
Just to be fully transparent with you, I have only purchased the 14 day trial for $9.95 and cancelled after checking it out.
I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what this program genuinely does. This is because I have been burnt from programs just like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes. If you’d like to learn more “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” then click the highlighted text.
- How to Make Money Blogging Quickly
- Affiliate Marketing Online: The Secrets Revealed
- How to Build a Website the Easy Way… in Under 30 Seconds
12 Minute Affiliate: The Good
With all of this being said, here are some of the things I like about 12 Minute Affiliate…
- Black Hat Methods – Using lies and unethical methods to make someone buy something
- White Hat Methods – Being honest and genuine to help people make informed decisions about purchases
- Affiliate Marketing- Connecting a customer to a product they are looking for and receiving a commission for doing so
- Red Flag – A warning sign
#1 Legit Business Model
As you’ve already seen in this 12 Minute Affiliate review, affiliate marketing is a legit business model that people use.
However, it only works long term when people are honest and genuinely help people to solve their problems.
The more you read this 12 Minute Review, the more you will realise the truth about the program.
#2 Done-For-You Landing Pages & Swipe Copy
If you are naturally lazy (who isn’t!?) then this will jump out as being the best thing since sliced bacon.
It means that you can put a sales funnel in place in a matter of hours (not really 12 minutes) instead of days or weeks.
If you are good at tracking and testing to see what works, it can be a great way to fast track your results.
#3 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
This is always a great sign as you can see that Devon and “the team” truly believe in the product and are willing to give your money back if it doesn’t work for you.
A great tip is to contact Clickbank directly if you find it hard to get a response from the team (sometimes Clickbank products try to drag it out past the 60-day window, but Clickbank themselves can help here).
12 Minute Affiliate: The Hidden Truths
Here are some of the bad parts of 12 Minute Affiliate that you should be aware of before diving in…
#1 No Traffic = No Business
Everything else you have read in this 12 Minute Affiliate review is irrelevant.
These next 3 points really explain exactly what you need to be aware of before you start chucking money at it.
The ONLY way 12 Minute Affiliate helps you to get traffic is by paying for “visitors”. This method is called solo ads where they will email an existing “email list” with the link to your landing page (which was made for you).
There is no training on how you can get free traffic, in fact, there’s no training on how to create your own website.
You are solely reliant on spending money to send visitors your way, and you have no idea who they will be.
This leads onto…
#2 The Hidden Costs…
So now you know you will have to keep spending money on getting traffic.
You will also need to spend at least $19 a month on the Aweber autoresponder (you don’t have an option of which autoresponder to use as the whole system is linked to Aweber).
Simply put, you need to spend…
- $47 a month on 12 Minute Affiliate
- At least $99 a month on traffic… likely much more if you want it to work
- $19 a month on Aweber
Total spend every month = $165 bare minimum
That’s not the worst thing though as you’re about to discover…
#3 Can You Even Make a Profit?
Devon’s sales tactics are quite clever.
As stated earlier in this 12 Minute Affiliate review…
It may be possible to make $460 a day with 12 minutes of work. But that WON’T be profit.
Re-read that last sentence.
As you can see from the screenshot above 100 clicks doesn’t mean you get 100 people to opt-in to your email list.
They claim a “fair” opt-in rate is 20-25%. I would say this is certainly on the high side for any type of opt-in.
But let’s roll with it.
It doesn’t end there though.
Even when you get people on your email list there is a conversion rate (the number of people that buy the product you recommend compared to how many people you send it to).
A realistic conversion rate is 1-5% for random email funnels (it can be higher for an email list of people that you have built up trust with over time).
So let’s be generous and call it 10% conversion rate.
Most standard Clickbank products are somewhere in the region of $50 and get around 50% commission.
Let’s round it up to say you get an average commission of $30.
Here’s the maths:
- $99 buys you 100 clicks
- 30% aka 30 people join your email list (I’m being even more generous here)
- 10% buy aka 3 people buy through your link from your emails
- $30 x 3 = $90
Congratulations you’ve just made $90!! Go and spread the word in the private Facebook group!!
No, that’s right you actually just lost $9 ($90 profit minute $99 on traffic)…
And that was with crazy high conversion percentages!
Yes, you may be able to make some commission on Clickbank with this system…
But will it be profit?
#4 Black Hat Sales Tactics
This leads on nicely to this big red flag.
Devon uses deceitfulness and clever wording to make you want to join.
If this is the guy you are learning from, you can guarantee these will be the tactics you’ll end up using to sell to other unsuspecting victims.
Even if you’re OK with that re-read #3!
The hidden costs don’t end there!
Around every corner inside 12 Minute Affiliate is another upsell to make you think “if I just by this then maybe the system will work and all my dreams will come true!?”
I’ll tell you for a fact… it will just lead you further into the rabbit hole wondering why you can’t get this “super simple” thing to work.
3 months later you’ll check your credit card balance only to wonder how it got this bad.
(Can you tell I’ve been down this path before!? Chasing lost money is a dangerous thing)
#6 You Won’t Own Your Business
This is the kicker…
Devon could decide tomorrow, “ah I can’t sustain the team and costs of running this thing, I want to go and live on a beach”.
Your whole “business” would disappear.
You’ve learnt nothing about how to build these funnels, you’ve lost money buying traffic and are more confused than when you first started.
You own ZERO.
#7 Lack of Success Stories
Below are a few of the best “success stories” I found online or in the FB groups.
Honestly, just think about it.
If there was this magic way to make $460 a day from 12 minutes of work, don’t you think more people would be sharing their success?
- Discover the Perfect Part Time Job Online
- How to Make Money at Home
- Why You Should Make Money Online Part Time
My Opinion- 12 Minute Affiliate
I really like the idea.
In fact, I wish it worked.
The truth is I’ve been burnt from very similar programs in the past such as Five Minute Profit Sites.
But in my opinion, it’s not worth even wasting your time on it.
That’s just me though. If you still want to give it a shot then click here to start.
The best thing about it is that you can learn how an affiliate marketing business works i.e.
- Choose a niche
- Build a website (or landing page in this case)
- Get traffic
- Earn revenue
But hey you’ve just learned that here for free.
If only there was another way to learn the nitty-gritty…
How I make passive income online?
It wasn’t that long ago that I was still trying to figure out how it’s possible for people to make money online.
I wanted to find a passive income system that ticked a few boxes:
- I could work on part-time when I wanted (I was still in a full-time job)
- Therefore I needed it to not cost a fortune to start and maintain
- Didn’t need me to sell stuff to my friends and family
It was in September 2018 that I found Wealthy Affiliate.
By the end of 2019, I quit my full-time job.
The best thing about it is:
- It’s free to start
- Qualified traffic is brought to you for free (just think about how you found this review… there was no money or time spent from me promoting this!)
- You get me as a personal coach to help you on your journey (someone that has been through the exact same process to help you avoid the mistakes I made, but not too far ahead to forget what it feels like)
- You don’t need ANY technical skills to start
When you try out this program you will see why so many people recommend it.
No credit card details required– check out the bonus at the bottom of this page
12 Minute Affiliate Review: The “MakeTimeOnline” Final Word
To sum up this 12 Minute Affiliate review… it’s not worth your time or money.
There are many hidden truths that you won’t learn until you’re too far in and already spent a lot of money.
But here are the biggest concerns and reason it’s really a scam:
- You have no control and will have to continue to pay for traffic forever
- You may make money but will it be a profit?
Keep changing for the better,
P.S. Since you’re still here, I’m going to assume that you are interested in making money online to free up your time. So check out my review of my #1 recommended program and join the form below to get some great freebies, including a 1-1 chat with me…