There are affiliate links in this Second Income Center review, which means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclaimer here.
You may agree that making money online is a great way to set up a passive income stream.
Imagine what it would be like if you could put in the time and effort today to get paid over and over again in the future. Second Income Center offers you a chance to get an online business instantly set up for yourself.
This Second Income Center review will show you whether that is possible.
No credit card details required
Second Income Center Review – The Overview and Rankings
- Name: Second Income Centre
- Owners: Unknown (0 out of 100)
- Website URL: secondincomecenter.com
- Success Stories: 0 out of 100
- Price: $97 (Plus Upsells)
- Maketimeonline.com Rating: 0 out of 100
Pros and Cons
- Hard to find any
- Overhyped sales pitch
- Fake testimonials and news items
- Poor training methods
- Sells to people using their emotions
What does Second Income Center do?
So how would you like to make $500-$1,500 per day?
You can even do this without needing any technical skills or prior experience.
Well, this is what Second Income Center suggests you can do.
In actual fact it is just palming you off to another online “program”…
As you continue to read this review you will realise it is just a system recommending you to use link posting…
How Does Link Posting Work?
Simply put… You get paid to post links on the Internet.
But, the issue is it makes this sound like you earn money every time someone clicks your links and it’s really easy to get paid.
In reality you need people to buy the products that you are putting in front of them. This only happens when you build trust with your audience.
Link posting is very similar to affiliate marketing, which can be a legitimate way to make money online. But there is far much more to it than simply posting some links on the Internet and getting paid.
- Does Affiliate Marketing Online Work? Revealed
- 8 Lucrative Affiliate Marketing Tips for Beginners
- The Best Affiliate Marketing Products to Sell
Is Second Income Center a Scam?
There are 2 different ways an online course can be a scam:
- It takes your money and runs off into the sunset, hence never to be heard from again.
- It provides some information then tries to sell you more programs, but never really delivers what they say they will.
As you continue to read this Second Income Center review you will realise the program is more like scam number 2.
Just to be fully transparent with you, I have not purchased this program myself and I do not endorse it in any way.
I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the Internet to get to the bottom of what this program genuinely does. This is because I have been burnt from programs just like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes! If you’d like to learn more “Ways to Spot an Online Marketing Scam” then click the highlighted text.
- Why you Should Make Money at Home Part Time
- Why Make Time Online? Financial Independence Retire Early Blog
- Why do People Create Blogs? These 28 Bloggers Explain Their Story
Second Income Center Red Flags
As you absorb this Second Income Center review you will begin to realise exactly what the program does…
- Black Hat Methods – Using lies and unethical methods to make someone buy something
- White Hat Methods – Being honest and genuine to help people make informed decisions about purchases
- Red Flag – A warning sign
#1 Fake Testimonials
In the sales video you will meet some guy who used to be just like you…
He was a complete beginner at making money online but within 5 minutes he accessed this system that now makes him loads of money each month.
Let’s see if you can recognise this guy on “Fiverr“…
Are you beginning to see that he is a paid actor?
It makes you wonder why Second Income Center couldn’t get any real testimonials, doesn’t it?
#2 News Used Out of Context
The preview image to get you to sign up is actually a real news story about “work from home jobs”.
However, it is not related to this program at all.
Second Income Center have used a news article that is totally unrelated to their own program to make it look more trustworthy.
This is a marketing tactic to make you believe the program is real.
#3 Fake Story When Trying to Exit the Page
If you go to exit from the page you will see “Melissa Johnson” pop up on your screen…
She went from $0 to over $10k in 7 weeks!! That’s incredible isn’t it?
Hang on… Why is she on ShutterStock (a website that anyone can use to get free pictures)
Now I can almost hear your mind saying “if she is real why wouldn’t she be prepared to leave an honest review about the program?”
Great question amigo!
#4 Free Cheat Sheet is Junk
Honestly, the cheat sheet is about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.
You can find this kind of information just by Googling “make money online”.
- Suvery sites that pay you a few dollars for completing surveys, playing games, reading emails etc.
- Sites looking for remote workers
Have you noticed yet that it doesn’t even show you how to use them? It just has a load of links (maybe they are using their link posting techniques!??)
#5 Connects to Other Scams
Personal computer success is a link posting scam.
Just a little bit of research (Googling it) can show you what other people make of this program.
Let me as you this…
Do you like to have your inbox bombarded with junk mail and people continually contact you to try to sell you the “next shiny object”?
Cos if you do join it right now!
- How to Build a Website the Easy Way… in Under 30 Seconds
- Discover the Perfect Part Time Job Online
- How to Make Money at Home
My Final Opinion – Second Income Center Review
As you can see, it’s 100% not worth your time.
“Why?” you ask…
- Because there are far better ways to make money online.
- The best online programs let you try it out for free
- and they tell you exactly what you will be expected to do to make money.
And do you begin to notice all the red flags and black hat methods used in Second Income Center? These are all attempts to get you to buy something from them.
However, this is not an honest or ethical way to make money online.
If you are interested in making money online with ethics at the forefront continue reading…
No credit card details required
Second Income Center Review : The “MakeTimeOnline” Final Word
Since you’re still here, I’m going to assume that you are interested in making money online to free up your time.
If that sounds interesting to you I can guarantee that Second Income Center will not help you do that.
There are real people making real money online all over the world by providing value to their readers and helping other people.
If you have any questions and I mean ANY questions about Second Income Center, please leave them below. If you have used or currently are a member please also add your opinions below.
Keep changing for the better,
P.S. If you are interested in making money online to free up your time, check out this 1-minute video to see more information about my #1 recommended program…