A lot of people are turning to trading as a way to improve their income nowadays. Fortunately, those who know what they’re doing are successful with it.
Though it isn’t that difficult, the learning curve of trading can be extremely steep. Because of this, most people look for online courses that can help them learn more about trading.
One of these courses is Simpler Trading.
However, is it a legitimate course or is it outdated? Will it help you learn to trade and become successful with it?
This Simpler Trading review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Simpler Trading Review
The overview and rankings
Name: Simpler Trading
Founder: John F. Carter
Type: Trading Course
Price: Depends on the Membership and the Course
Best for: Beginners and Experienced Traders
Simpler Trading is one of the most popular online educational platforms when it comes to trading. However, is it worth the price? Will it help you learn more about trading? In this review, we’re going to discuss everything you need to know about Simpler Trading.
Make Time Online Rating:
50 out of 100
What is Simpler Trading about?
Simpler trading is an online educational platform created by John F. Carter. This platform offers more than 100 years of combined professional trading experience that is transformed into courses for retail traders.
John F. Carter established this platform in 1999. Today, a group of seasoned experts now makes up the team. Every single member of the team has expertise in different tradable assets.
This platform provides a variety of custom-crafted membership plans to fit traders with various skill levels and goals.
Their goal is to provide access to high-quality live data, proven tools, and strategies. Simpler Trading has more than 10,000 members in the United States alone today.
Check out this 1-minute and 42-second video to know more about this course...
Let us then know who started this all...
Who is John F. Carter
John F. Carter is the founder of Simpler Trading. However, he isn’t an ordinary individual. John is a very successful veteran trader with more than 20 years of experience.
When it comes to other traders, John is quite different because he likes to share screenshots and supporting evidence of his trades.
He explains the details of his major trades. This includes execution, setups, research, and the emotion of holding the trades.
Aside from being an experienced trader, John is also a prolific speaker and content creator. He is also the author of the book titled “Mastering the Trade”.
He is extremely well-known within the trading industry because of his willingness to share his trading experience with every single detail.
Ready to make passive income online?
Hey, I'm Mike.
I created a passive income online within a year. I had no marketing skills or online experience when I started.
How does Simpler Trading Work?
Unlike other courses out there, Simpler Trading is an online educational platform. This means that it doesn’t simply contain a single course.
The platform offers several various training programs that suit the different needs of various traders.
Aside from courses, Simpler Trading is also a community of traders that enables members to talk about their trades with each other and exchange trading ideas.
Inside Simpler Trading
When you become a member of Simpler Trading, you’ll get access to 5 memberships, 6 mastery classes, and 4 trading tools.
However, you need to keep in mind that what you get will greatly depend on what membership plan you choose.
When it comes to courses, Simpler Trading offers a lot of them. Some of them are free, while others are paid.
So, what will you get inside Simpler Trading? Here are some of them:
Simpler Trading Courses
People can buy Simpler Trading courses via a one-off payment plan. This means that you don’t have to be a member to gain access to these courses.
Each course has a different mentor. Each course also discusses different topics of interest. Some of the most popular courses include the “Multi-10x Indicator” with John Carter and “Compound Growth Techniques” with Taylor Horton.
Simpler Trading also provides courses that you can buy outside their website. This includes the “Haystack Options Method” and “Bullseye System Professional Package”.
Oftentimes, you can also get a free trial of other courses as part of your membership package in Simpler Trading.
Simpler Trading Mastery
Aside from courses, Simpler Trading also provides mastery programs. These programs focus on teaching students a single trading strategy or concept and mastering them.
If you’re a member of this plan, you’ll also get access to real-time trade alerts, monthly live trading demos, and interactive Q&A sessions.
Some of the topics included in this plan are:
- Simpler Trading Moxie Indicator Mastery – This mastery helps you learn the exit and entry strategies without wasting capital or time on false moves.
- Stacked Profits Mastery – This mastery helps you learn the formulas behind the directional butterfly options strategy of Danielle Shay. It will also teach you how to leverage a small account for major gains endlessly.
- Sector Secrets Mastery – This mastery is created for new traders to master options on ETF strategies by sharing real-time trades.
- Profit Recycling Mastery – This mastery is best for new traders looking for consistent gains each week with limited capital investment and time.
- Simpler Trading Small Account Mastery – This mastery allows students to follow a proven plan and gain constant support from a seasoned trader.
One of the best things about this online platform is that it offers a huge range of free resources. You can access them directly through the website or on a mobile device.
Free resources usually include weekly e-books, free webinars, newsletters, downloadable PDF pages, a professional trader blog, and daily YouTube videos.
These free resources cover trading strategies, market updates, step-by-step case studies, and watchlists.
Check out this 3-minute video that gives you a glimpse on this course...
How to Join Zen Trading Strategies?
This is perhaps the most complicated online educational platform to join. The reason for this is that Simpler Trading offers various membership plans.
If you want to join, you need to visit their website “simplertrading.com”. Then, once you’re on the homepage, you’ll see a “Membership” button on top of it. If you click that button, it will send to you the membership page where you’ll get a lot of options to choose from.
Unfortunately, Simpler Trading doesn’t offer a free trial. If you want to test their membership plan, you need to pay $7 and it will give you full access to the plan for 7 days.
However, there are also some membership plans that don’t offer a free trial option.
One thing to keep in mind is that if you’re simply looking for their courses, then you’ll have to pay another fee. They don’t include their courses in their membership plans. They have different fees.
Simpler Trading cost to join
As mentioned earlier, Simpler Trading has different membership plans. This means they also have different fees.
Some plans cost $397 per quarter. However, other plans can cost up to $597 per quarter.
Aside from their membership plans, the other costs you need to consider are the courses. Some courses cost $97 for full access. However, other courses can cost up to $597. Thus, you need to keep this in mind.
Keep in mind that if you simply want to learn to trade, you don’t have to be a member of the platform. You only have to purchase the course from them.
Simpler Trading Reviews Online
Simpler Trading is an online trading course by John F. Carter that teaches you all there is to know about trading that can help you earn big amount of money.
But is it any good?
The only way to know this is to read reviews from people who have tried it by themselves...
Common positive Simpler Trading reviews
- Well organized and structured
- Every one of the traders is professional, sincere, and serious.
- Coterie of Real Traders
The following comments below are the common positive reviews you’ll find online:
- “I have watched a number of presentations from Simpler Trading and they are all well done - well organized and structured to help understand what is part of the package and why the package will be of benefit - Danielle shows a true desire to teach and have you succeed.”
- “I have been with Simpler Trading for years and have been in many of their Rooms. Every one of the traders is very professional, sincere, and serious. I always feel comfortable with their advice. Obviously, I filter it and only use it if it fits my style of Trading. The last 6 months have been a rough market, but I know these experienced Traders are giving me their best advice. When this market stabilizes again, I know I am with the right group to help my trading outperform!”
- “I gravitate to Simpler Trading because of its coterie of real traders who practice their crafts in the trenches of live trading in various market conditions. For the most part, they own their triumphs and defeats with no fluff. It is all about the proper setups, discipline, and consistency that wins the day. Rinse and repeat.”
Common negative Simpler Trading reviews
- Only lost money.
- Small Account Mastery is Horrible.
- You will lose money in this course.
And here are the best negative reviews I seen:
- “Attended several classes and spent money on subscriptions including SAM, and I only lost money. The same happened to my friend. Though the first free webinars tell you that they can make money in ANY market, they only lose money and blame it on the market. I feel they only make the money from you by paying for subscriptions and classes, and not from the market.”
- “Avoid the Small Account Mastery. Horrible. Started with $10k when he reset the account. Got down to $6k in a 9-month period into December/January. Loser after loser. Better off putting your money in an index or mutual fund instead of gambling with options. I had a lot of hope going in but lost all faith once JC’s account got down to around the same amount as mine and then he reset it again to $10k to make up for the losses. Why not just play with what you have and start where your members are around $6k? Makes no sense and is unethical.”
- “Lost over $200k following John Carter and his Small Account Mastery program from August to November 2021. Many others also experienced the same. The majority of John’s trades went to max loss. Completely destroyed my trading account. Don’t follow their trades unless you want to lose a lot of money.”
Is Simpler Trading a scam?
The simple answer is no. Simpler Trading is not a scam. Keep in mind that it was established in 1999. This means that it’s been operating for 23 years. If it was a scam, it wouldn’t last that long.
With Simpler Trading, you’ll always get what you pay for. After paying the fee, you’ll immediately get access to their resources, tools, and community. So, it is not a scam at all.
Simpler Trading pros
Here are some of the best things that I discovered when reviewing Simpler Trading...
#1 Mobile app is smooth
One of the best things about Simpler Trading is that you don’t need a computer for it. Even if you simply have a mobile phone, you’re good to go.
With Zen Trading Strategies, the script will do all of these things for you. Everything will be automatic, making trading less hassle and more profitable.
#2 Lots of educational resources
Another benefit of this online platform is the educational resources it offers. There are a lot of options to choose from. There are free courses that can help you learn the basics of trading.
There are also a couple of paid courses that will help you master trading with the help of an experienced mentor.
#3 Mentors are trading experts
Every single mentor in this online platform is a certified experienced trader. Each one of them has at least 5 years of trading experience.
These mentors offer professional trading tips that they used to become successful.
Simpler Trading cons
And here are some of the things I find off in Simpler Trading. So take note of these...
#1 Issues with refund
Some previous customers of the platform are complaining about the refund process of the platform. Some of them say that it’s extremely complicated. Others say that it takes a long time for you to get your money back.
#2 Courses are separate fees
Do you want to learn more about trading? Well, unfortunately, you’ve got to pay another fee because their courses are not included in their membership plans.
#3 No free trial
Simpler Trading does not offer a free trial for their membership plans. If you want to test it, you need to pay $7 for a 7-day free trial. In addition to that, some plans don’t even offer a trial at all.
Ready to make passive income online?
I've created a growing passive income online with no marketing skills or online experience...
I've made a special video for you to explain exactly how I did this.
My opinion - Zen Trading Strategies
Simpler Trading provides a huge range of educational resources, free services, and helpful courses.
This online educational platform is ideal for both experienced traders and beginners.
Their fees are competitive and their courses are available for all budgets.
How I make passive income online
In 2018 I had no idea what affiliate marketing was.
Once I learnt about it, it just seemed like a great business model that can grow over time using the power of the internet.
So I tried to figure it out by myself... that got me nowhere fast.
Then I fell for some terrible online scams.
But eventually, I found Wealthy Affiliate. It teaches long-term proven strategies to build an online business with all the tools & support needed.
And this happened...
Once you learn the process of getting thousands of people to find your website every month (for free) there really is not limit to what you can achieve online.
I've reviewed hundreds of courses or programs that claim to help people make money online. And I've spoken to dozens of 6-7 figure online entrepreneurs on my podcast.
This is by far the best place I've seen to help beginners get set up on the right foot. You can read my full Wealthy Affiliate review here (including the pros and cons!)
Or you can watch an insiders video I made that explains exactly how it works here.